Arizona Statutory Agent
Arizona Statutory Agent Service
An Arizona Statutory Agent will be the communication contact between the government and your Arizona LLC or Arizona Corporation. What this means is the state will send a renewal notice or compliance notice to the statutory agents office address in Arizona. A process server trying to deliver court paperwork to your Arizona business will take them to your Arizona Statutory Agents official office in Arizona.
Arizona Statutory Agent service is needed by all those who want to file a new LLC or Corporation in Arizona. We understand every client may be different, so we try hard not to cram you into our box. You tell us how to customize your Arizona Statutory Agent service experience, and the odds are your filing solutions portal already has the ability to do just what you’ve dreamed of:
- Want us to notify your lawyer whenever we accept service of process?
- Want us to notify a business partner or spouse?
- How often do you want annual report notifications?
- What kind of compliance update method do you prefer?
- Want to list our registered office address on your state business filings?
- Want to receive mail at our office?
A Real Solution
At our Corporate Filing Solutions Arizona office, our goal is to provide you a solution, not an invoice. It’s not really just our goal though, it’s our bloodline… Solutions is our last name. Making corporate filings easy isn’t just our wheelhouse, it’s literally our domain.
Why Corporate Filing Solutions for Statutory Agent in Arizona
- Instant Arizona Statutory Agent Service
Sign up online and get instant access to your Filing Solutions Portal with Arizona Statutory agent service. There you’ll find all the Arizona Secretary of State PDF forms ready for use, pre-filled with our Statutory agent information, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to complete filings yourself directly with the state. This is called Filings Made Easy™.
- You Choose Payment Frequency
When you hire us as your Arizona Statutory Agent, you choose how often you want to pay. As you can see below, we charge less if you pay fore more years of service in advance.
|Registered Agent Packages|
|1 Year||$95 Per Year||$95 Total|
|2 Years||$85 Per Year||$170 Total|
|3 Years||$75 Per Year||$225 Total|
|4 Years||$65 Per Year||$260 Total|
|5 Years||$55 Per Year||$275 Total|
|Get a Registered Agent|
- Instant Documents
We scan all you service of process and legal documents that we receive at our Arizona Statutory office to you the same day. This makes sure that you are never late in responding to a notice for your Arizona LLC or Arizona Corporation.
- No Additional Fees
The price listed as your annual service fee is what you pay. We have no additional fees for mail forwarding and processing. You can pay for many years up front if you desire less invoicing.
- Consolidation Made Simple
We always file your change of Statutory Agent filing for free and cover the state fees, but you can use our services in any US state. Our service gets better and easier the more corporate entities and state registrations you have. This is where our professional grade Filing Solutions Portal really shines.
- We’re a Boutique Law Firm Service Provider
We service corporate lawyers specializing in mergers, acquisitions, and corporate maintenance. As a direct consumer, you get the same commercial grade tools that corporate law firms utilize.
- Ongoing Support
We send reminders specific to your corporate entity to help you maintain your company registration in Arizona yourself. Our goal is to make corporate filings easy by providing help along the way, but if at any point you just don’t want to deal with it, we charge a minimal fee to pick up where you leave off. We file with the state, scan the filed copy into your portal and return it to you in an expedited time frame. It’s what we do. You can add any kind of corporate filing in your Filing Solutions Portal.
- Powerful Corporate Filings Portal
You can enter your corporate information one time in your Filing Solutions Portal and generate any corporate filing you need: from formations, registrations and annual reports to meeting minutes, operating agreements and stock certificates. We include instant steps and tools to do corporate filings yourself, or you can easily hand them off to us to complete and file for you.
Change Arizona Statutory Agent
When you change Arizona Statutory Agent service to Corporate Filing Solutions, all of the necessary documents will be in your secure online account. We can file the paperwork for you and make sure the change is done correctly and quickly.
Our goal is to make your compliance simple and easy to understand, and to remove the hassle of worrying about deadlines and compliance issues. We keep you updated well in advance, and you never have to worry about missing due dates.
When you hire us, we will also become your main contact point with the Arizona Secretary of State. Tax notifications and annual report reminders will come through us, and we keep you informed year round.
Corporate Filing Solutions offers:
- Systematic Document Delivery. Once you change your Statutory Agent, all of your business filings and all service of process will be located and easily accessed in your online account.
- Simplified Compliance. To meet the various Arizona compliance requirements, we monitor your deadlines and track your due dates so that you are kept up to date.
- Data Security. Your business information is secure in our system so you do not have to worry about the integrity of your data.
Here are steps to Change Arizona Statutory Agent:
- Locate your Arizona Corporations Commission File Number. This is the number the ACC uses to identify your business. If you have forgotten the number or cannot find it, you can look it up with an Arizona business name search.
- Fill out a Statement of Change form and file the form with the Arizona Corporations Commission. This form can be either mailed or delivered in person.
- LLCs must pay a $5 filing fee to change a statutory agent in Arizona. There is no charge for Corporations.
- Wait for processing. Processing times vary from week to week. Current processing times can be viewed on the ACC website eCorp page (times updated every Monday). Expedited processing is available for an additional $35.
Why Hire Corporate Filing Solutions for Arizona Statutory Agent Service?
Starting your LLC or Corporation in Arizona shouldn’t be a hassle or a time consumer. That’s why we offer Filings Made Easy™ to make starting an LLC or Corporation in Arizona super easy with our Arizona Statutory Agent service.
Hire us and relax while our filing experts form your new Arizona LLC or Corp. Our staff will process orders the same business day as they are received. To make things even easier, we bundle the first year of Statutory Agent service and ensure your Arizona LLC or Corporation comes fully equipped and ready to do its job.
Arizona Statutory Agent service for as low as $55.