New Hampshire Registered Agent
New Hampshire Registered Agent Service
A New Hampshire Registered Agent will be the communication contact between the government and your New Hampshire LLC or New Hampshire Corporation. What this means is the state will send a renewal notice or compliance notice to the registered agents office address in New Hampshire. A process server trying to deliver court paperwork to your New Hampshire business will take them to your New Hampshire Registered Agents official office in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Registered Agent service is needed by all those who want to file a new LLC or Corporation in New Hampshire. We understand every client may be different, so we try hard not to cram you into our box. You tell us how to customize your New Hampshire Registered Agent service experience, and the odds are your filing solutions portal already has the ability to do just what you’ve dreamed of:
- Want us to notify your lawyer whenever we accept service of process?
- Want us to notify a business partner or spouse?
- How often do you want annual report notifications?
- What kind of compliance update method do you prefer?
- Want to list our registered office address on your state business filings?
- Want to receive mail at our office?
A Real Solution
At our Corporate Filing Solutions New Hampshire office, our goal is to provide you a solution, not an invoice. It’s not really just our goal though, it’s our bloodline… Solutions is our last name.
Why Corporate Filing Solutions for Registered Agent in New Hampshire
- Instant New Hampshire Registered Agent Service
Sign up online and get instant access to your Filing Solutions Portal. There you’ll find all New Hampshire Secretary of State PDF forms ready for use, pre-filled with our registered agent information, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to complete filings yourself directly with the state. If filing with the NE SOS online, we prompt you through the online filing process as well.
- You Choose Payment Frequency
When you hire us as your New Hampshire registered agent, you choose how often you want to pay. And as you can see below, we charge less if you pay for more years of service in advance. Take a look:
|1 Year||$95 Per Year||$95 Total|
|2 Years||$85 Per Year||$170 Total|
|3 Years||$75 Per Year||$225 Total|
|4 Years||$65 Per Year||$260 Total|
|5 Years||$55 Per Year||$275 Total|
- Instant Documents
We scan all your service of process and legal documents that we receive at our New Hampshire registered office to you the same day.
- No Additional Fees
The price listed as your annual service fee is what you pay. We have no additional fees for mail forwarding and processing. You can pay for many years up front if you want less invoicing.
- Consolidation Made Simple
We always file your change of commercial clerk filing for free and cover the state fees, but you can use our registered agent service in any US state. Our service gets better and easier the more corporate entities and state registrations you have. This is where our professional grade Filing Solutions Portal really shines.
- We’re a Boutique Law Firm Service Provider
We service corporate lawyers specializing in mergers, acquisitions and corporate maintenance. As a direct consumer, you get the same professional grade tools that corporate law firms use.
- Ongoing Support
We send reminders specific to your corporate entity to help you maintain your company registration in New Hampshire yourself. Our goal is to make corporate forms easy by providing help along the way, but if at any point you just don’t want to deal with it, we charge a minimal fee to pick up where you left off. We file with the state, scan the filed copy into your portal and return it to you in an expedited time frame. It’s what we do. You can add any kind of corporate filing in your Filing Solutions Portal.
- Powerful Corporate Filings Portal
You can enter your corporate information one time with our Filing Solutions Portal. You can then generate any corporate filing you may need to do: formations, registrations, annual reports, meeting minutes, operating agreements, stock certificates and more. We include instant steps and tools to do corporate filings yourself, or you can easily hand them off to us to deal with the logistics of getting your filings across the finish line.
Change New Hampshire Registered Agent
Steps to Change Your Registered Agent in New Hampshire
- Hire a New New Hampshire Registered Agent. To change agents, you will need to first select a new registered agent to appoint. Once you have settled on a new agent, you are ready to file.
- Submit a Statement of Change. To change your New Hampshire registered agent, you must file a Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent. There is a specific form for corporations and one for LLCs. The filing fee, however, is the same for each entity: $15.A Statement of Change can be submitted online. The document must include the name and address of both your current and newly appointed agent.
- Await Processing. Mailed documents can take up to two weeks to be processed. Online filings are generally processed within two days. After the Statement of Change is accepted, you should see your new agent’s information listed online when you do a business entity search and select your company.
|Name of Filing||Statement of Change|
|Processing Time||2 Weeks (two days online)|
Who Can Sign on Behalf of My Company?
The document must be signed by one of the following:
- For LLCs: A member or manager of the Limited Liability Company
- For Corporations: Chairman of the Board, President or another officer of the corporation
If I Mail My Filing, Do I Have To Sign It?
Yes. When mailing your filing, it is important to remember that you must sign the document in ink. A document submitted to the Corporations Division without an original inked signature will be rejected and you will need to start the change New Hampshire registered agent service process all over again. Let Corporate Filing Solutions help and we will get things done right the first time.
Why Hire Corporate Filing Solutions for New Hampshire Registered Agent Service?
Starting your LLC or Corporation in New Hampshire shouldn’t be a hassle or a time consumer. That’s why we offer Filings Made Easy™ to make starting a Limited Liability Company or Corporation in New Hampshire super easy with our New Hampshire Registered Agent service.
Hire us and relax while our filing experts form your new New Hampshire LLC or INC. Our staff will process orders the same business day as they are received. To make things even easier, we bundle the first year of registered agent service and ensure your New Hampshire LLC or Corp comes fully equipped and ready to do its job.
Start your LLC Or Corporation in New Hampshire and get Registered Agent service for as low as $55.
New Hampshire Registered Agent FAQ
New Hampshire Registered Agent FAQ
As your New Hampshire registered agent, our job is to accept service of process (notice of litigation) on behalf of your company. In the event that your New Hampshire business is sued, the court will issue a notice that is sent to your registered agent. We accept these documents (as well as other official notifications), contact you, and forward them to you in a timely manner.
This registered agent service ensures that your business meets the state’s legal compliance requirements and maintains good standing with the Secretary of State.
Yes. The New Hampshire Business Corporation Act requires that every business entity continuously maintain a New Hampshire registered agent, as well as a registered office (the physical address where your registered agent resides).
You cannot form or register a business in NH without a registered agent.
A New Hampshire registered agent is appointed when you form a domestic business (such as an LLC or corporation) or register an out-of-state (foreign) company to transact business in the state.
The designation is made on the following documents:
- New Hampshire Corporation: Articles of Incorporation
- New Hampshire LLC: Certificate of Formation
- Foreign Entities: Application for Certificate of Authority
The New Hampshire Business Corporation Act sets out who can serve as a registered agent in New Hampshire:
- An individual resident of the state with a business office identical to the registered office
- A domestic corporation or LLC whose business office is identical to the registered office
- A foreign corporation or LLC authorized to conduct business in NH whose business office is identical to the registered office
Yes, you can act as your own registered agent in New Hampshire. However, you must meet all of the legal requirements:
- Be a New Hampshire resident
- Maintain a registered office location (PO box is not acceptable)
- Have a mailing address in NH
- Keep regular business hours
- Accept service of process on behalf of your business
Many entrepreneurs find it difficult to manage these requirements, especially if their business is primarily online, or if their company is merely a holding company.
It is also worth noting that serving as your own agent will mean registering your personal information in the public record.
If your New Hampshire registered agent resigns, they must deliver a notice of resignation to the Secretary of State and notify you. You will have 31 days in which to appoint a new registered agent, after which your business will be in violation of state law without one.
Failure to maintain a registered agent is a violation of state law. It is a serious offense, and your company can be administratively dissolved by the Secretary of State.
293-A:5.01 Registered Office and Registered Agent. –
(a) Each corporation must continuously maintain in this state:
(1) a registered office that may be the same as any of its places of business; and
(2) a registered agent, who may be:
(i) an individual who resides in this state and whose business office is identical with the registered office;
(ii) a corporation organized or authorized under RSA 292, RSA 293-A, or RSA 294-A whose business office is identical with the registered office;
(iii) a limited liability company formed or authorized under RSA 304-C whose business office is identical with the registered office; or
(iv) a limited liability partnership formed or authorized under RSA 304-A:44 whose business office is identical with the registered office.
NH Department of State
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301-4989