Alaska Registered Agent
Alaska Registered Agent Service
An Alaska Registered Agent will be the communication contact between the government and your Alaska LLC or Alaska Corporation. What this means is the state will send a renewal notice or compliance notice to the registered agents office address in Alaska. A process server trying to deliver court paperwork to your Alaska business will take them to your Alaska Registered Agents official office in Alaska.
Alaska Registered Agent service is needed by all those who want to file a new LLC or Corporation in Alaska. We understand every client may be different, so we try hard not to cram you into our box. You tell us how to customize your Alaska Registered Agent service experience, and the odds are your filing solutions portal already has the ability to do just what you’ve dreamed of:
- Want us to notify your lawyer whenever we accept service of process?
- Want us to notify a business partner or spouse?
- How often do you want annual report notifications?
- What kind of compliance update method do you prefer?
- Want to list our registered office address on your state business filings?
- Want to receive mail at our office?
A Real Solution
At our Corporate Filing Solutions Alaska office, our goal is to provide you a solution, not an invoice. It’s not really just our goal though, it’s our bloodline… Solutions is our last name. Making corporate filings easy isn’t just our wheelhouse, it’s literally our domain.
Why Corporate Filing Solutions for Registered Agent in Alaska
- Instant Alaska Registered Agent Service
Sign up online and get instant access to your Filing Solutions Portal with Alaska registered agent service. There you’ll find all the Alaska Secretary of State PDF forms ready for use, pre-filled with our registered agent information, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to complete filings yourself directly with the state. This is called Filings Made Easy™.
- You Choose Payment Frequency
When you hire us as your Alaska Registered Agent, you choose how often you want to pay. As you can see below, we charge less if you pay fore more years of service in advance.
|Registered Agent Packages|
|1 Year||$95 Per Year||$95 Total|
|2 Years||$85 Per Year||$170 Total|
|3 Years||$75 Per Year||$225 Total|
|4 Years||$65 Per Year||$260 Total|
|5 Years||$55 Per Year||$275 Total|
|Get a Registered Agent|
- Instant Documents
We scan all you service of process and legal documents that we receive at our Alaska registered office to you the same day. This makes sure that you are never late in responding to a notice for your Alaska LLC or Alaska Corporation.
- No Additional Fees
The price listed as your annual service fee is what you pay. We have no additional fees for mail forwarding and processing. You can pay for many years up front if you desire less invoicing.
- Consolidation Made Simple
We always file your change of registered agent filing for free and cover the state fees, but you can use our services in any US state. Our service gets better and easier the more corporate entities and state registrations you have. This is where our professional grade Filing Solutions Portal really shines.
- We’re a Boutique Law Firm Service Provider
We service corporate lawyers specializing in mergers, acquisitions, and corporate maintenance. As a direct consumer, you get the same commercial grade tools that corporate law firms utilize.
- Ongoing Support
We send reminders specific to your corporate entity to help you maintain your company registration in Alaska yourself. Our goal is to make corporate filings easy by providing help along the way, but if at any point you just don’t want to deal with it, we charge a minimal fee to pick up where you leave off. We file with the state, scan the filed copy into your portal and return it to you in an expedited time frame. It’s what we do. You can add any kind of corporate filing in your Filing Solutions Portal.
- Powerful Corporate Filings Portal
You can enter your corporate information one time in your Filing Solutions Portal and generate any corporate filing you need: from formations, registrations and annual reports to meeting minutes, operating agreements and stock certificates. We include instant steps and tools to do corporate filings yourself, or you can easily hand them off to us to complete and file for you.
Change Alaska Registered Agent
When you change Alaska Registered Agent service to Corporate Filing Solutions, all of the necessary documents will be in your secure online account. We can file the paperwork for you and make sure the change is done correctly and quickly.
Our goal is to make your compliance simple and easy to understand, and to remove the hassle of worrying about deadlines and compliance issues. We keep you updated well in advance, and you never have to worry about missing due dates.
When you hire us, we will also become your main contact point with the Alaska Secretary of State. Tax notifications and annual report reminders will come through us, and we keep you informed year round.
Corporate Filing Solutions offers:
- Systematic Document Delivery. Once change your registered agent, all of your business filings and all service of process will be located and easily accessed in your online account.
- Simplified Compliance. To meet the various Alaska compliance requirements, we monitor your deadlines and track your due dates so that you are kept up to date.
- Data Security. Your business information is secure in our system so you do not have to worry about the integrity of your data.
Here are steps to change Alaska registered agent:
- Locate your Alaska Entity Number. If you have forgotten your EN, it can be found by doing a business name search online.
- To change your registered agent, fill out a Statement of Change Registered Agent or Registered Agent Address form. File the form with Alaska Division of Corporations.
- Pay the $25 filing fee (non-refundable) to change your Alaska registered agent.
- Wait for processing. Typical processing time is 10-15 business days. There is an expedite option for one-week processing for an additional $50.
Why Hire Corporate Filing Solutions for Alaska Registered Agent Service?
Starting your LLC or Corporation in Alaska shouldn’t be a hassle or a time consumer. That’s why we offer Filings Made Easy™ to make starting an LLC or Corporation in Alaska super easy with our Alaska Registered Agent service.
Our staff will process orders the same business day as they are received. To make things even easier, we bundle the first year of registered agent service and ensure your Alaska LLC comes fully equipped and ready to do its job.
Start your LLC in Alaska and get Registered Agent service for as low as $55.
Alaska Registered Agent FAQ
As your Alaska registered agent, we maintain a local Alaska registered office where service of process (notice of a lawsuit) and certified business mail can be delivered throughout the year. When we accept service of process or other official documents on behalf of your company, we immediately scan them into your digital portal. We contact you and inform you that there are new documents for you to view.
In addition to these statutory services, we also provide your business with regular annual compliance updates and reminders to help ensure that your company maintains good standing with the Alaska Division of Corporations.
An Alaska registered agent is appointed when you form a domestic business entity or register an out-of-state (foreign) entity to do business in the state. You can designate an agent on the following documents:
- Alaska LLC: Articles of Organization
- Alaska Corporation: Articles of Incorporation
- Foreign LLCs Registering in AK: Certificate of Registration
- Foreign Corporations Registering in AK: Certificate of Authority
The Alaska Corporations Code allows the following to serve as an Alaska registered agent:
- Individual resident of the state
- Domestic or foreign corporation authorized to transact business in Alaska
Yes, you can personally serve as your company’s registered agent in Alaska, but you must fulfill all the legal requirements set out by state law:
- Be a legal resident of the state
- Maintain a registered office with a physical address in Alaska
- Maintain a mailing address in Alaska
- Keep regular business hours throughout the year
- Accept service of process on behalf of your business
Many business owners find it difficult to maintain these requirements. For example, an online-only company will need to list a physical address as its registered office and be available there during regular business hours (no extended holidays or vacations).
A corporation or LLC cannot be designated as its own registered agent in Alaska.
If your registered agent resigns, state law allows you 30 days in which to appoint a new agent. If you fail to appoint an agent within this period of time, your business will be in violation of state law.
Failure to maintain a registered agent is a violation of state law. If your business does not have an Alaska registered agent for a period of more than 30 days, your company can be involuntarily dissolved by the Alaska Commissioner.
To change an Alaska registered agent, you can file a Statement of Change form to the Division of Corporations. You must include the $25 filing fee. This form cannot be filed online.
Alaska Statutes Title 10 Chapter 6 Section 150
AS 10.06.150 Registered Office and Registered Agent
A corporation shall continuously maintain in this state a registered agent and a registered office. The registered office may be the same as the place of business of the corporation. The registered agent may be either an individual resident of this state whose business office is the same as the registered office, or a domestic or foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this state whose business office is the same as the registered office.
State Office Building
333 Willoughby Avenue, 9th Floor
PO Box 110806
Juneau, AK 99811-0806