What is a Tennessee Corporation?
Tennessee Corporation or Tennessee INC, is a business formation registered with the Tennessee Secretary of State. The Tennessee Corporation will be able to issue shares of stocks to employees and investors, unlike an LLC in Tennessee.
Tennessee Corporation Requirements
- State Filing Fee of $105.
- A Registered Agent located in Tennessee. See our service here.
- Articles of Incorporation.
Tennessee Corporation Structure
TN Corporations are structured legally with the Tennessee Articles of Incorporation. Like many states, the document for a Corporation formation is short and simple.
The required information to be listed:
- Registered Agent
- Fiscal Year
The Corporation name for a Charter For-Profit Corporation must be recorded spelled exactly the way it is to be used. The Tennessee Corporation name must include the word “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Company” or the abbreviation “Corp”, Inc” or “Co”. You may use an indistinguishable name if you have written permission from the original name holder.
The initial Registered Agent name and address will be recorded on the State of Tennessee Charter For-Profit Corporation (ss-4417) filing.
The fiscal year close month will be included in the Articles of Incorporation (Charter).
You can elect for the Corporation to have a Perpetual period of duration or you can close the Corporation on a specific month, day and year.
The number of shares of stock the corporation is authorized to issue will be listed.
The address, city, state, zip code and county of the Principal Executive Office is required information. A separate mailing address can be listed, if needed.
You will need to list the complete business address and name of each Incorporator.
|Easy Tennessee Incorporation Filings Package|
|Tennessee Corporation Formation||Corporation Charter|
|Filing Agency||Secretary of State|
|Processing Time||Up to 4 Business Days|
|How We File||Online|
|Certified Copy Fee||$20|
|Corporation Annual Report Fee||$20|
|Total Easy Filing Package||$250 (w/registered agent)|
How to File a Tennessee Corporation
You want a new Tennessee corporation. What you don’t want is all the hassle of dealing with the TN Secretary of State. Let CFS handle every step of your Tennessee Corporation filing. We prepare, submit and provide registered agent service for all our clients.
- Fast, Simple OrderingYou fill out our simple filing order form for a Tennessee corporation. Your order is processed instantly. Average time to fill out our form: 2:17. That’s fast. It’s fast because it’s easy.
- Automatic Tennessee Registered Agent ServiceAs part of your Tennessee incorporation filing, CFS provides automatic Tennessee registered agent service. This includes year-round compliance tracking, annual report updates, same-day uploads of legal correspondence, and immediate notification when we accept any documents for your company at our TN registered office.
- Same-Day ProcessingWhen you order a Tennessee corporation filing, your filing is processed the same day. Our local Tennessee registered office filing experts prepare and submit TN Corporation Charter to the Secretary of State. If you need certified copies, we can get those for you too.
- Filing ConfirmationOnce your order is placed, our filing experts submit your Corporation Charter and follow up with the Secretary of State to ensure that your documents are processed as quickly as possible. When the filing is complete, you will receive a stamped postcard confirming that your new Tennessee corporation is legally registered to do business.
- Ongoing SupportOur service doesn’t end with incorporation. We offer Tennessee registered agent service to all of our TN clients: total compliance monitoring, same-day uploads of service of process, and annual report reminders. In addition, we are always here to prepare and submit new Tennessee corporate filings for your business.
Why Hire Corporate Filing Solutions to Form Your Tennessee Corporation?
Starting your Corporation in Tennessee shouldn’t be a hassle or a time consumer. That’s why we offer Filings Made Easy™ to make starting a Corporation in Tennessee super easy.
Hire us and relax while our filing experts form your new Tennessee Corporation. Our staff will process orders the same business day as they are received. To make things even easier, we bundle the first year of registered agent service and ensure your Tennessee Corporation comes fully equipped and ready to do its job.
Start your Corporation in Tennessee and get Registered Agent service for as low as $55 a year.